Exciting Current News

These animals in the LifeLine Animal Project’s Atlanta-area animal shelter will be going to a loving family for Thanksgiving. They will be getting fed a delicious feast with a thankful family. They will spend a week in a home for the holiday as special guest with toys, food, support and the love they deserve. This gives these dogs an opportunity to be adopted and have a forever home.

This article spreads positivity in the news because you’ll always be hearing bad news and sad news. When do we ever hear positive news? Never. This article brings the good in people. Also this act of loving for the animals brings the love out in people. Animals actually change people in the way the act, they make us very happy.

Im speechless on this whole thing. This makes me absolutely happy and warms my heart. We are all coming together to give these loving animals a place for the holidays. We are giving them a chance to be adopted. One of my dogs is a recuse and seeing this just makes my heart happy. We are finally giving them the second chance they all deserve. No one would like to spend the holidays alone and letting the dogs spend time with a loving family in a warm beautiful home with amazing food is beautiful. Whoever thought of this idea should receive an award on being the the most kindhearted person. I hope we see more of this kind of act happening over the country

Article:

https://www.today.com/pets/shelter-dogs-will-get-celebrate-thanksgiving-home-pawlidays-program-t118829